1. Which personal data are we collecting?
We gather personal information that you provide us with through online forms on our website, emails, phone calls, and in-person interactions. The data you submit through this website will only be utilized to handle your request and will be kept for a maximum of three years.
2. What are cookies?
3. Types of cookies
3.1 Technical or functional cookies
Functional cookies are utilized to ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that your user preferences are remembered. By using functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website by saving your preferences and, for example, keeping items in your shopping cart until you complete the purchase. These cookies can be placed without your consent.
3.2 Analytical cookies
Analytical cookies help us optimize the website experience for our users. These cookies provide us with insights into how our website is used. We seek your permission before placing analytical cookies.
4.1 Manage your consent settings
5. Placed cookies
We use Google Analytics for website statistics.
We use Google Fonts for display of webfonts.
|Google Fonts API||none||Request user IP address|
We use Google reCAPTCHA for spam prevention.
|rc::c||session||Filter requests from bots|
|rc::b||session||Filter requests from bots|
|rc::a||persistent||Filter requests from bots|
We use Google Maps for maps display.
|Google Maps API||none||Request user IP address|
|Purpose pending investigation|
6. Your rights with respect to personal data
You are entitled to the following rights with regards to your personal data:
- Right to Access: You have the right to access your personal data that we have on record. You can ask for information about why your data is needed, what will happen to it, and for how long it will be kept.
- Right to Correction: You have the right to amend, delete, or block your personal data at any time. If you have given us your consent to process your data, you can withdraw it and request for your personal data to be deleted.
- Right to Transfer: You have the right to request a copy of all your personal data from us and transfer it to another controller.
- Right to Object: You can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with your request, unless there are legitimate reasons for processing it.
7. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also set your browser to block certain cookies or to notify you when a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, please refer to the Help section of your browser. Please note that our website may not function properly if you disable all cookies. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after you give your consent when you visit our website again.
8. Contact details
Milangela’s Soul Garden